Total hacks in July: 21
This shows the importance of security assessment, audit, code review, and of course, InsurAce!
There are also several types of other risks exposed such as scam/rug pull, social engineering attacks, economic attacks, private key leak etc.
Below is the summary of the hack events. 👇👇👇
2: Exploitation of Smart Contract Vulnerabilities
4: Social Engineering Attack
5: Other hack events
- Ankr – DNS Hijacking
- BIFI Finance – Server Key Leak
- Citizen Finance – Private Key Leak
- Impermax Finance – Private Key Leak
- Freeway – Unknown
- SpaceGodzilla – Economic Attack
- Nirvana – Economic Attack
- PREMINT – Front-end Attack
- Neopets – Data Leak