Challenges of Current DeFi Insurance
- High Premium
- Limited Capacity
- Coverage of new DeFi protocols
- Product Diversity
- Cross-chain Coverage
- Security of Insurance Protocols
- Concentration Risk
- Claim Assessment
- Operation/Credit/Market Risk Evaluation
- Unsustainable Investment Return
- Low Reserve Utilization
InsurAce Unique Value Creations
Portfolio-based product design and unique pricing model to optimize cover cost, together with sustainable investment returns, achieving ultra-low premium close to “0”.
Enriched Product Line
Wallet-based accessibility (No KYC), portfolio-based product design, cross-chain protocols coverage, providing flexible and easily accessible insurance protection to end users.
The insured, insurer and investors are able to participate in the SCR (Solvency Capital Requirement) liquidity mining to earn the InsurAce Token (INSUR) by staking into the insurance and investment pool. It will drastically increase the capital pool, cover capacity, investable capital and further reduce the insurance premium.
Except SCR Mining rewards, investors will be able to gain sustainable returns from investment products offered by InsurAce.
ROADMAP & TIMELINE
- Product development and testing
- Close of seed round fundraising
- Product development and
- PR and community building
- Formally launch product v1.0
- Close of strategic round fundraising
- Continuous developments and
improvements on product,
operations and marketing
- Launch product v2.0 and
- Cross-chain coverages
High profile team from tier 1 insurance, blockchain, finance, and enterprise security institutions.
- Former CTO of Asia Pacific Exchange and Head of Digital Asset
- Specialized in in financial market business and technologies, digital assets and FinTech
- IBM Blockchain senior research engineer and lead security
- Specialized in enterprise security and blockchain technology
- 10+yrs with Microsoft and IBM
Leo Sun FIA
- Chief Actuary at tier-1 insurance and reinsurance companies (Aviva, Cigna)
- 17+ yrs experience specialized in insurance product design, pricing, capital management and InsurTech
Mason Song Ph.D.
- Head of Global Advanced Analytics and Blockchain at tier-1 bank
- Former Mckinsey partner and IBM researcher in data systems
- Senior Partner of Singapore office of global law firm Dentons.
- Ranked Band 1 for Fintech Legal by legal directory Chambers & Partners;
- Over 20 years legal practice experience, including extensive advisor experience in DLT initiatives including token offerings, equity investment, blockchain, digital asset exchanges & OTCs and digital asset funds.