From this week onwards, InsurAce will start to publish the biweekly report to our community. Kindly find out below a brief summary of what we have achieved during the past 2 weeks.
Product and Technology
- Completed audited by SlowMist [Read more]
- Launched Mainnet with staking services [Read more]
- Launched Insurance Services [Read more]
- Cover pricing model optimization on Mainnet
- Gas fee optimization [Read more]
- UI improvement for websites and App
- Ongoing SEO optimization
Marketing and Business Development
- Partnership with dHedge [Read more]
- Partnership with Signum Capital [Read more]
- Partnership with Literntry [Read more]
- Oliver (Founder) spoke at Bull Cycle of Long Run, a webinar hosted by ArkStream Capital
- Dan (Marketing Director) attended Video Conference hosted by Odaily
- InsurAce Community AMA on Discord
- Telegram AMA with Sommelier Community
- Launched blog posts on publish0x
- Built project profiles on Instagram, Linkedin, and more social media channels
- Twitter followers: 6900 (up from 6500)
- Token Holders: 2104 (up from 2046)
- Total Value Locked: $19.69M
- Total Value Covered: $810.7K
- Total Premium Paid: $898.60
- Onboarded Dan Thomson as BD & Marketing Director [Read more]
InsurAce Protocol is a DeFi Insurance protocol that has quickly become the second largest protocol in DeFi insurance. At the time of writing, the protocol has a $55 million market cap based on a circulating supply of 9 million INSUR tokens. There is a maximum release of 100 million INSUR Tokens which can be mined through staking on the protocol.
InsurAce is a new decentralized insurance protocol, to empower the risk protection infrastructure for the DeFi community. InsurAce offers portfolio-based insurance products with optimized pricing models to substantially lower the cost; launches insurance investment functions with SCR mining programs to create sustainable returns for the participants; and provides coverage for cross-chain DeFi projects to benefit the whole ecosystem.
InsurAce is backed by DeFiance Capital, Parafi Capital, Hashkey group, Alameda Research, Huobi DeFiLabs, Hashed, IOSG Ventures, Signum Capital, LongHash Ventures and a few other renowned investors.
Join Our Community