It has been a comparatively quiet two weeks here at InsurAce in terms of announcements. We have listed some fantastic projects like Alpha Homora V2, Uniswap V3, Anchor (Terra Chain), Thorchain, Convex Finance and Sushiswap (polygon), and established a new partnership with Autofarm. But our team has been focused on our upcoming launches of BSC and HECO products. The formal announcements of these will be released soon, along with many other exciting new partnerships and developments.
Thank you for your continued support of InsurAce.
– Oliver Xie, founder
Kindly find out below what we have achieved during the past 2 weeks:
Product and Technology
- New Cover Listed: Alpha Homora V2, Uniswap V3, Sushiswap V1 (Polygon), Anchor, Convex, Thorchain and Autofarm
- Completed development for InsurAce Cross-chain Bridge and Multi-Chain Staking Pool
- Enhanced Exchange Rate update and monitoring
- Adjusted the concentration check and product capacity
- Ongoing SEO optimization
Marketing and Business Development
- Partnership with Autofarm Read more
- Listed on DeFi Pulse, DeBank, DappRadar, DeFi Llama and Math dApp
- Oliver (CEO) got interviewed by Crowdfund Insider Read more
- Dan (Marketing Director) attended community call hosted by 88mph
- Attended CONSENSUS by Coindesk
- Cryptorobin InsurAce ($INSUR) — A Robust and Secure Protocol to Insure Your DeFi Journey
- Crowdfundinsider Decentralized Insurance Protocol InsurAce and Dora Factory to Introduce New Initial DEX Offering
- Bitcoinist 10 Tokens Worth Buying While the Crypto Market is Down
- Twitter followers: 13.2k
- Telegram members: 13.5k
- Youtube Subscribers: 2.46k
- Instagram followers: 9k
- Total Value Locked: $14.1M
- Total Cover Sold: $21.8M
- Total Premium Paid: $71.3k
InsurAce Protocol is a DeFi Insurance protocol that has quickly become the second largest protocol in DeFi insurance. At the time of writing, the protocol has a $14 million market cap based on a circulating supply of 11 million INSUR tokens. There is a maximum release of 100 million INSUR Tokens which can be mined through staking on the protocol.
InsurAce is a new decentralized insurance protocol, to empower the risk protection infrastructure for the DeFi community. InsurAce offers portfolio-based insurance products with optimized pricing models to substantially lower the cost; launches insurance investment functions with SCR mining programs to create sustainable returns for the participants; and provides coverage for cross-chain DeFi projects to benefit the whole ecosystem.
InsurAce is backed by DeFiance Capital, Parafi Capital, Alameda Research, Hashkey group, Huobi DeFiLabs, Hashed, IOSG, Signum Capital, LongHash Ventures and a dozen of other top funds.
Join our community: