Whilst the markets are still very uncertain, we have been focussing on BUIDLing, we had a great AMA with our community this week with some fantastic questions. But I wanted to outline some upcoming things we are working on to release in the coming weeks:
1. Continue to enhance our products, such as:
– offering more flexible staking programs, adding more incentives to participants, including sharing of premiums
– B2B insurance products
– Insurance-as-a-service API, for other DeFi protocols to integrate with our services
– shield mining programs
– investment portal to offer higher yields
– redesign of UI/UX
– improvements in claim process
2. Business expansion: more covers to be sold, more premium to be earned, and more value accrued to token holders.
3. Continue to work on multi-chain expansion: L2, Solana, Polkadot, and etc.
4. Continue to enhance our marketing to build traction and brand.
5. Continue to build community engagement.
We’re building for the future and when the market settles we are confident InsurAce will be leading the way in the insurance sector in crypto. We’re grateful to have you along for the journey.
– Oliver Xie, founder
Kindly find out below what we have achieved during the past 2 weeks:
Product and Technology
- Deployed to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Mainnet, and launched mining and insurance services
- Launched $INSUR token bridge service
- Listed new protocol for cover: mStable
- Deployed mUSD mining pool based on partnership with mStable
- Enhanced UI/UX: Buy Cover page, Landing page
- Completed the 1st claim process
- Updated various documentations based on product changes
- Ongoing SEO optimization
Marketing and Business Development
- Partnership with mStable Read more
- AMA in InsurAce telegram community
- AMA in Turkish crypto community Tutulamayanlar
- AMA in Gate.io CIS community
- Interview with Hackernoon Read more
- Podcast with CoinGecko (to be published)
- Podcast with RadixDLT (to be published)
- PancakeSwap Listing (Contract address: 0x3192ccddf1cdce4ff055ebc80f3f0231b86a7e30)
- Bitcoin.com Exchange Listing
- CryptoNewsZ: InsurAce Announces 1st DeFi Protocol to Be Released on BSC & ETH
- DefiTimes: InsurAce Protocol Launches on Both ETH and BSC
- Smart Liquidity: InsurAce x Binance Smart Chain Collaboration
- Twitter followers: 13.5k
- Telegram members: 13.2k
- Youtube Subscribers: 2.46k
- Instagram followers: 9k
- Total Value Locked: $12.6M
- Total Cover Sold: $22.4M
- Total Premium Paid: $98k
- Total Users: 258
- Token Holders: 4824
InsurAce Protocol is a DeFi Insurance protocol that has quickly become the second largest protocol in DeFi insurance. At the time of writing, the protocol has a $12 million market cap based on a circulating supply of 11 million INSUR tokens. There is a maximum release of 100 million INSUR Tokens which can be mined through staking on the protocol.
InsurAce is a new decentralized insurance protocol, to empower the risk protection infrastructure for the DeFi community. InsurAce offers portfolio-based insurance products with optimized pricing models to substantially lower the cost; launches insurance investment functions with SCR mining programs to create sustainable returns for the participants; and provides coverage for cross-chain DeFi projects to benefit the whole ecosystem.
InsurAce is backed by DeFiance Capital, Parafi Capital, Alameda Research, Hashkey group, Huobi DeFiLabs, Hashed, IOSG, Signum Capital, LongHash Ventures and a dozen of other top funds.
Join our community:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forum: http://forum.insurace.io
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/vCZMjuH69F
- Telegram (Official) : https://t.me/insurace_protocol
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/insur_ace
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/insurace.io
- Medium: http://medium.com/insurace