InsurAce.io is pleased to announce that we have updated our ecosystem as 2022 commences.
As of January 1st 2022, we are currently protecting 91+ protocols.
We have $196.2m in Total Value Covered.
We also cover across 14+ public chains.
We have been successfully trusted and backed by 12 major organizations:
Defiance Capital, ParaFi Capital, Alameda Research, Hashkey Group, Huobi Global, Hashed, Signum Capital, IOSG Ventures, imToken, LongHash Ventures, Tembusu Partners and Lunex.
$INSUR has been listed on 6 world-class exchanges, with more to come this year:
Pangolin, PancakeSwap, SushiSwap, Huobi Global, UniSwap and ByBit.
Our dApp is compatible with 6 major wallets:
imToken, Coin98, MetaMask, Gnosis Safe, Trust and CoinBase Wallet.
We’re deployed on the following 4 chains:
Ethereum, Avalanche, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon
with $INSUR data available on top aggregators such as CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko.
We’ve also partnered with an impressive 41 projects and here is a rundown of each:
- We partnered with Solana for decentralization growth and improved security of the Solana network.
- We partnered with Polygon for fast, secure and efficient ETH scaling solutions for Web3 developers.
- We partnered with Avalanche, the fastest smart contracts platform, measured by time-to-finality.
- We partnered with CoinGecko to highlight projects that we cover.
- We partnered with Elrond to build insurance services for various projects.
- We partnered with AlphaFinance so users can insure their liquidity pools/ yield farms
- We partnered with Anchor Protocol providing users insurance for Terra’s high yielding savings protocol.
- We partnered with Mirror Protocol strengthening our coverage on Terra.
- We partnered with mStable, a permission-less protocol for unifying, securing and governing tokenized assets.
- We partnered with AutoFarm, a yield farming aggregator built on BSC, Heco and Polygon.
- We partnered with dHedge, allowing users to secure their hedge fund.
- We partnered with 88mph securing against smart contract risks.
- We partnered with Dora Factory, allowing us to provide the industry’s first IDO insurance product for Spherium support.
- We partnered with Bella Protocol, insuring staked assets against smart contract bugs/hacks.
- We partnered with Litentry, a Web3 cross-chain identity aggregation protocol.
- We partnered with SpiritSwap, built on Fantom to expand our services across multiple blockchain ecosystems.
- We partnered with iTrust Finance to maximize rewards and grow cover for all DAO participants.
- We partnered with Orion, the cross-chain stablecoin bank.
- We partnered with Pendle Finance, where users trade a yield on an AMM system.
- We partnered with Impossible Finance, where we became the first protocol to offer IDO event risk cover as well as smart contract cover.
- We partnered with Alpaca Finance, the first leveraged yield farming protocol on BSC.
- We partnered with Coin98 providing support for our dApp users.
- We partnered with Bright Union who used our API to integrate their launch.
- We partnered with CoverCompared (previously Polka) for insurance cover comparisons.
- We partnered with Liquidity to protect their users against potential hacks.
- We partnered with Staking Rewards, the leading data provider for yield generating digital assets.
- We partnered with Tranchess, built on BSC, focusing on improving DeFi security.
- We partnered with Pangolin, further expanding our Avalanche coverage.
- We partnered with Abracadabra Money, to insure that ‘Magic Internet Money’.
- We partnered with Olympus DAO, allowing for our expansion into DeFi 2.0.
- We partnered with Gnosis Safe, a smart wallet running on Ethereum.
- We partnered with Beefy Finance, providing users protection on BSC, Fantom, Avalanche, Polygon and more.
- We partnered with Origin Protocol, who host amazing NFTs.
- We partnered with DinoSwap, a multi-chain farming powerhouse.
- We partnered with Trader Joe, the number 1 DEX on the Avalanche network.
- We partnered with Port Finance, built on the Solana network.
- We partnered with Hacken to strengthen security and work together on exciting events now and in the future.
- We partnered with Bumper to protect their users against potential market crashes.
- We partnered with Asset Reality, the end-to-end solution for recovering seized crypto assets.
- We partnered with Aldrin to improve security for their users.
- We partnered with Oolong Swap, the first and biggest AMM for Boba Network.
That should be everything that’s covered on our latest and updated insurAce.io ecosystem.
2021 was a very solid year and we believe 2022 will be stronger and exceed many expectations. We’ve already announced some new partnerships and they will be included in the next ecosystem update.
InsurAce.io is a decentralized multi-chain insurance protocol, to empower the risk protection infrastructure for the DeFi community. InsurAce.io offers portfolio-based insurance products with optimized pricing models to substantially lower the cost; launches insurance investment functions with flexible underwriting mining programs to create sustainable returns for the participants; and provides coverage for cross-chain DeFi projects to benefit the whole ecosystem.
At the time of writing, InsurAce.io has provided coverage to 91+ protocols, safeguarding over $197M DeFi assets on 14+ public chains.
InsurAce.io is backed by DeFiance Capital, Parafi Capital, Alameda Research, Hashkey group, Huobi DeFiLabs, Hashed, IOSG, Signum Capital, LongHash Ventures and a dozen of other top funds.
Join InsurAce.io community: